Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Day Four is Poor

Today I am not going to lie.  I am in stretch pants, a pajama top, a pajama sweater thing, and none other then my sock monkey hat.  On my feet are the most outrageous slippers, given to me by Santa. I look like I could be the Grinch in these things.  I in fact call them my Grinch slippers.  Sooo today doesn't count lol.  No pictures of today.  

I will be out of town until Sunday.  I have doctor appointments at the Mays Clinic, M.D.Anderson's, in Houston all day Thursday and Friday.  Plus we ARE staying to go to Kemah Boardwalk on Saturday.  I'm sure it will be packed but maybe not lol.  Because of my meds I kind of have to be that person walking around with long sleeves and a sun visor (hat).  But don't worry, I picked one out that's light and goes with a dress!  Exciting right?  I don't know how much most of you like this blog, but I love it.  I am packing for tomorrow and it's so fun.  I have dresses lined up and I'm trying to decided what for what day.  Then the shoes, the nail polish.  I'm allergic to most earrings and such.  I have a medical alert necklace I wear everyday which I'm not allergic too.  So when you see pics and you're like, "why did she pick that to wear?", that's why.

So today wasn't a very bad chemo day.  The most frustrating thing was the coldness.  I was so bundled up.  Right now the other side effects are starting.  The redness at least.  It was weird.  I didn't sleep through today either.  I will probably sleep in the car tomorrow.  Sorry this is so boring.  :-/

I forgot to tell you!  I told you I was going to tell you something else I was doing.  I have been red lipstick.  Like RED.  I got the idea from Taylor Swift (of course, if you know me you know my love for that girl).  But it's a bold statement.  It takes guts for me and it makes me feel stronger.  Invincible almost.  HaHa, we all know I'm not invincible.  Cancer buttface (spellcheck wanted me to change this to butterfat.  I almost did just cause.  Wouldn't that be funny.  Cancer butterfat.) 

Well I have some cruddy news.  Somehow I didn't get approved for being an Amazon Associate with this blog.  I am with my non active other one but not with this one.  I sent an email asking for them to reconsider but, we will see. 

I don't have internet where I stay (my aunt's and uncles) so it's going to give me time to catch up on blogging and editing pictures.  So when I get back I will be posting like a fool, well I hope so.  Is it silly how excited I am to be able to do that?

Oh I almost forgot!  I found out my brother and his wife are moving to Houston.  On August 9th! Or something really close like that.  It's good in a way because maybe I can go stay there and visit every now and then but I had kind of hoped they weren't really going.  I love them.  I'm going to miss seeing them when I do get to.  We had started to have holidays there and it was just really nice.  They might not know because I always had to leave earlier then everyone because I get worn out so much.  Then I would be comatose when I came home.  But it was fun.  So, Casey and Yen, I will miss you guys.  Please let me stay there sometimes!!

Well it's late and I really should finish packing.  My mom would kill me if she knew I was still up and not even finished packing.

Oh I almost forgot something else!  Does anyone have a keyboard they aren't using?  Can't I plug it into my laptop and it will work?  I have two keys that really try hard not to work.  That or they print a million of them.  My fingers hurt from pressing on them.  I never noticed how many words consisted of the letter h.  G is the other one but it doesn't seem to get used as much.  This H key is killing me.

Here's a video for you.  Maybe you can tell me what I'm doing there.  I'm either going to or coming back from Houston because of the bag in the back but it's so funny.  Well funny in a boring way.



Anyway, until next time.  Stay Beautiful.

Shannon

2 comments:

  1. I'm wearing my RED pants today. They are very RED! Hope you have a good trip to Houston--- and I can't wait to see pics of your dresses while you're there. See you soon--

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Red pants!! That's so awesome!

    ReplyDelete